Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

LOOOOOOOOLL!!!!

ººhey what ya call that actºº ºFuck you ya niggrºº xDDDD

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

LOOL!!MILK SHAKE XD

The best parts were''ALL US HOLD BALL SACK'' and ''Sing at a bee!'' No.1 Was''My milk shake.''

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

same as red..

i feel for everythinggg XDD

Ninja-my first flash Ninja-my first flash

Awsome first flash

But..Srsly..it wasnt that good,for a first flash it was great,but..im telling you the truth so u can improove,becuz those people under me...welll.. =/ thier...well..it cant be explained in words...Well,overall,You got some true skills,but dont be afraoid to redo somethign u think looks wrong,other than that,good job.

sayhi.swf sayhi.swf

Wtf!

That character belongs to point seclusion!>:O rip off,u cant just take our mascot >:[

zenfasterxd responds:

i made this to HONOR blue buddy

The Obstacle Course pt. 1 The Obstacle Course pt. 1

This is pretty dammn good for first flash

All you need is music and it would be 10/10 for a first video :D

Frame by Frame Frame by Frame

No,srsly

Proc,your wrong,i praise the people who gave this a 0,yes,first frame by frame flash,but,srsly.Wtf.Keep trying and you wil get here,just practice a alot more(in the good way) more.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

..Tribute?

No sir,this is no tribute,i think you have just started a new era of stick fighting.

My very First Flash My very First Flash

Man!

For a first flash,your damn straight your getting a ten!My first video was simple tweens,but YOU!!!Perfect frame by frame,your are made for sticks and no one else could tel lyou otherwise,just try to fix the black glare.Other than that,BRAAAVOOO!!!

Ichi-Kats26 responds:

thx alot man! and i did this with the demo so i cudnt get the black flashe good...thx alot man^^

Crazy Laws: California 1 Crazy Laws: California 1